Commercial Lighting and Controls
Upgrade lighting to reduce costs and promote active engagement, productivity, and safety.
Commercial LED Lighting helps your business to reduce running costs, improve energy efficiency and be more eco-friendly. With lighting costs accounting for up to 45% of energy costs, this can produce big savings.
In addition to significant cost savings, employee productivity increases when lighting is optimized to task and time of day. According to research, 68% of employees complain about the lighting in their workplace. Having the right lighting is becoming a more critical issue for employers. While natural light is best for workers, LED is an ideal alternative for indoor environments. Multiple studies have shown that optimized LED lighting dramatically improves employee performance in visual and cognitive tasks, reduces fatigue, increases activity, improves reaction times, and boosts morale.
Benefits for your business
- Cost reduction: LED lights use about 50% less electricity than traditional options, delivering cost savings.
- Improved performance: Optimized lighting can improve cognitive skills, lower error rates, and boost productivity.
- Less maintenance: Quality LEDs have a long lifespan of 30,000–50,000 hours, 5–50 times longer than alternatives.
- Reduced heat, IR, and UV emissions: LEDs emit virtually no infrared (IR) or UV, compared to incandescent lamps.
Upgrade your lighting without upfront capital investment.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Unparalleled experience: We've designed and implemented lighting upgrades for more than 20,000 customers.
- Vendor-neutral: With no vendor affiliations, we provide unbiased technical consulting.
- Customer service: Industry-leading customer satisfaction with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of more than 80 for Efficiency Services.
- Turn-key implementation: A self-performing contractor saving time, money, and ensuring quality and safety.