Optimize the performance and efficiency of HVAC systems to provide measurable improvements in employee comfort, morale, and productivity – while dramatically reducing energy consumption and costs.
Poorly ventilated spaces can lead to several health issues that, in turn, result in increased absences and short-term sick leave. Lack of adequate ventilation also has a negative impact on cognitive function, resulting in decreased productivity.
However, when fresh air is adequately circulated in buildings, productivity, decision-making, and strategizing are all improved. Working with an energy efficiency company like Centrica Business Solutions to update aging, inefficient systems will also reduce energy consumption, maintenance and operations costs – while dramatically lowering utility bills.
Benefits of mechanical system upgrades
- Lower energy bills – high-efficiency systems use up to one-third less fuel than older models.
- Increased employee productivity – buildings with low CO2 concentrations and high ventilation rates can lead to performance improvements of up to 8%.
- Healthier indoor environments – high-efficiency HVAC systems employ filtration and anti-microbial technology that reduces the growth and distribution of airborne contaminants.
Upgrade your mechanical systems without upfront capital investment.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Customized energy efficiency solutions – we carefully examine each space within your facility and then design optimized solutions around how users interact with each unique area and space.
- Industry expertise – Centrica Business Solutions has a depth of energy efficiency engineering, construction, and project financing experience that is unmatched in the U.S.
- Ongoing support – we put customers in control of their mechanical upgrades with continuous and direct access to our project managers and engineering experts.