Commercial Lighting and Controls
Upgrade lighting to reduce energy consumption and costs and while promoting active engagement, productivity, and safety.
Commercial LED Lighting helps your organization to reduce operational costs, improve energy efficiency and become more eco-friendly. Lighting costs can account for up to 45% of energy spend – organizations can dramatically reduce these costs by working with an energy efficiency company like Centrica Business Solutions to upgrade their lighting to a more energy-efficient solution.
In addition to significant cost savings, employee productivity increases when lighting is optimized to task and time of day. According to research, 68% of employees complain about the lighting in their workplace. Having the right lighting is becoming a more critical issue for employers. While natural light is best for workers, LED is an ideal alternative for indoor environments. Multiple studies have shown that optimized LED lighting dramatically improves employee performance in visual and cognitive tasks, reduces fatigue, increases activity, improves reaction times, and boosts morale.
Benefits of lighting upgrades
- Cost reduction – LED lights use about 50% less electricity than traditional options, delivering cost savings.
- Improved performance – optimized lighting can improve cognitive skills, lower error rates, and boost productivity.
- Less maintenance – quality LEDs have a long lifespan of 30,000–50,000 hours, 5–50 times longer than alternatives.
- Reduced heat, IR, and UV emissions – LEDs emit virtually no infrared (IR) or UV, compared to incandescent lamps.
Upgrade your lighting without upfront capital investment.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Unparalleled experience – we've designed and implemented lighting upgrades for more than 20,000 customers.
- Vendor-neutral – with no vendor affiliations, we provide unbiased technical consulting.
- Customer service – industry-leading customer satisfaction with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of more than 80 for energy efficiency solutions.
- Turnkey implementation – a self-performing energy efficiency company, saving time and money while ensuring quality and safety.