Distributed energy solutions are now more accessible than ever before, allowing you to turn your energy challenges into a business advantage without upfront investment. We will work with you to develop the best financing solution to solve the unique energy needs of your business.
Whether you choose our Energy Services Agreement (ESA) option, one of our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) options or a full Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) approach – or purchase your energy solution with upfront capital or a low-interest loan – be confident that you have the right partner to help your organization. We are already helping thousands of organizations across the globe achieve their energy goals, combining our long history of leadership in the energy industry with a strong balance sheet and the expertise to deliver for you.
Reed Intermediate School in Newtown, CT is saving $1.5M over 25 years by generating clean, efficient solar energy through a PPA.
Benefits for your business
- A single contract for your complete solution includes your energy technology, ongoing maintenance and financing.
- Zero CAPEX outlay with our funded options and maintain ongoing cost predictability via fixed rates.
- Eliminate energy risk with responsibility for maintenance and availability retained by Centrica Business Solutions.
Use our PPA to power your business with on-site solar energy without upfront investment
Our PPA financing option is a hassle-free option that delivers efficient, clean solar power and generates immediate savings for your business. This commercial solar panel financing option is ideal for organizations looking to reap the many benefits of installing a solar photovoltaic (PV) system on their site. The PPA requires no upfront investment and no solar PV system ownership responsibilities – Centrica Business Solutions is responsible for any maintenance needed for the solar PV system and for the removal of the system at the end of the contract. We offer two PPA solutions:
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy)
PACE is an innovative financing option that allows property owners to finance the up-front cost of energy efficiency improvements and then pay the costs back over time (typically 10 to 25 years) through a voluntary tax assessment. The unique characteristic of PACE financing is that the assessment is attached to the property rather than an individual.
PACE may be funded by private investors or government programs and is available in states with enabling legislation and active programs. Energy incentives, rebates, and tax credits can be used to offset project costs or pay down a PACE loan. To date, 36 states plus the District of DC, have adopted legislation for commercial PACE programs.
Learn about financing options that can unlock access to innovative energy solutions
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Wide range of zero-CAPEX options enable our customers to implement advanced energy solutions without capital.
- Dedicated commercial teams focused on working with customers to identify the right commercial arrangements.
- Extensive heritage and experience as a 200 year old, FTSE 100 company with solutions in place across 34 countries.