Building Automation Systems (BAS)
Automate the tasks required to efficiently and cost-effectively operate HVAC, lighting, security, and other systems through a single, intelligent system.
Building Automation Systems provide convenient access to information on equipment performance and utility metering. With Direct Digital Control (DDC) and cloud computing, BAS can combine predictive technologies with customized facility preferences to proactively manage building infrastructure operations.
When implemented by an energy efficiency company like Centrica Business Solutions, a building automation system will deliver greater energy efficiency, lower operating and maintenance costs, improve indoor air quality, and increase occupant and employee productivity.
Benefits of Building Automation Systems
- Lower energy costs – HVAC and electrical systems operate more efficiently, reducing energy consumption and utility bills.
- Improved facility diagnostics – BAS monitors equipment in real-time, detecting inefficiencies before they become problems.
- Lower maintenance costs – predictive maintenance can reduce maintenance costs by 30%, eliminate up to 75% of equipment breakdowns, and reduce equipment downtime by as much as 45%.
- Improved employee well-being – BAS improves air quality, which reduces sick-time and boosts productivity.
Upgrade your Building Automation System without upfront capital investment.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Future-proofed energy efficiency solutions – we develop Building Automation Systems that are scalable for future projects and new technologies.
- System compatible – we use open controls that do not bind customers to a service contract, allowing integration with many different systems.
- Direct support – we put you in control of your building automation project with accessible project managers and direct access to our experts.