Achieving energy sustainability in higher education facilities
Higher education facilities have enormously complex operations with challenging requirements.
Rising energy costs, shrinking budgets, cutthroat competition, and increased public scrutiny – operational excellence can be a tall order for facility managers.
In this white paper, you'll find:
- An overview of campus facility management objectives and prioritization of mission critical standards
- A review of the myriad challenges unique to campus facility management
- An examination of available tools, tricks and strategies to successfully meet those challenges
- An exploration of motives that underlie the push for operational excellence on campus
- An argument for advanced energy management as an accessible and economical solution to bridge the gap between long-term and short-term strategies