Our comprehensive water efficiency programs help municipalities and utilities minimize water loss, reduce operational and maintenance expenses, and increase billable revenues – all while creating healthier, more sustainable communities.
Water and wastewater utilities are typically the largest energy consumers within municipalities – accounting for 30% to 40% of total energy consumed. Since water meters degrade over time, they may fail to provide accurate measurement readings and unrecorded water use.
The result? Cities, towns, and counties across the U.S. may be losing as much as 25% of their billable water revenues. We help utilities maximize billable revenues without raising rates by improving metering accuracy and reducing water loss.
Optimize your water management without upfront capital investment
Benefits for your business
- Cost reduction: Implementing water management efficiency solutions can save utilities 15% to 30% in energy costs.
- Increased revenue: Improving meter accuracy and repairing system leaks can increase billable revenue by as much as 25% without raising rates.
- Greenhouse gas reduction: Reducing the amount of energy used in the pumping of water reduces our carbon emissions, which contributes to greenhouse gases.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Unbiased technical consulting: We are product agnostic, so our only obligation is delivering the most effective water management solutions to our customers.
- Single point of integration: One go-to resource ensures the highest quality and safety standards for every customer.
- No capital required: We offer a range of budget-neutral, no-capital required financing options.
- Proven track record of satisfied customers: We have completed more than 22,000 energy efficiency upgrades with an average Net Promoter/customer recommendation score of 80+.