Learn more about the benefits of cogeneration
Watch our video to see how cogeneration can produce electricity and heating for your business at the same time. Drive energy efficiency and benefit from reduced costs.
Improve operational efficiency, reduce energy bills and increase business resilience
Cogeneration is a highly efficient solution that captures the heat created through the electricity generation process, producing heat and power simultaneously. Cogeneration can benefit all types of businesses. With payback in 2-3 years our cogen solution can cut your energy costs by up to 40%.
As a leading supplier and operator of cogen systems, we continue to enhance our offering to simplify the design and installation process, and integrate cogeneration with our broader range of energy solutions.
Benefits for your business
- A highly efficient technology, by using waste heat, CHP plants can reach efficiency ratings in excess of 80%.
- Assist with regulations and legislation, such as BREEAM assessment and building regulations.
- Utilize captured heat, on-site for critical operations and processes.
- Lower your electricity costs by up to 40%, reduce reliance on grid energy by generating your own onsite.
- Gain budget stability through predictable electricity costs and accurate forecasting of operating expenses.
Find out how cogeneration can help you Improve operational efficiency and reduce energy bills
We offer a choice of industry leading Cogeneration service plans – giving you the level of care your business requires.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Over 30 years experience as a global pioneer of modern cogeneration technology
- Financial options, a range of purchase options available to suit your organisation's goals
- Experience and track record, with our fleet of operation and maintenance technicians