Make a sustainable transport future a reality for your organization. Our integrated package of charging infrastructure, on-site energy and software solutions help you become a more sustainable business.
Business and public sector organizations are increasingly focused on the benefits of electric vehicles (EV). With many of our customers already making EV a reality, the time to unlock the environmental and financial benefits is now.
But there are complex problems to overcome – from having to deal with multiple vendors, to increased on-site power requirements, to the need for trusted driver apps.
EV Enablement from Centrica Business Solutions brings together our global expertise and technology to deliver an end-to-end solution that helps organizations make the transition faster, simpler and more cost effective. EV Enablement provides a solution for return-to-base fleets, bus depots, workplace charging, and public spaces, helping them make a practical contribution to reducing carbon emissions.
What is EV Enablement?
EV Enablement solves the complex problems organizations face when implementing electric vehicles.
Single supplier for EV transition
- Strategic assistance for fleets, bus depots, workplace charging, and public space
- Simplified access to all components required for EV installation and management
- Modular package design that adapts to your unique site requirements
- Life-cycle infrastructure support, from charger procurement and on-site energy to optimization services
End-to-end managed service
- Integrated strategy including project scope, design, installation, operation and maintenance
- Financing for additional energy infrastructure to meet updated power requirements
- Driver app and charge point utilization software to ensure visibility of charge points
- Ongoing operational support, including call center and in-app functionality
Energy infrastructure integration
- Optimize grid supply with renewable on-site generation and battery storage
- Enhance sustainability and cost savings with device-level Energy Insight sensors
- Generate revenue and unlock flexible energy value with Demand Response
EV Enablement is supported by our expert teams who work with your organization to define and implement a plan of action that maximizes value and delivers on your sustainability ambitions.
Download our new EV whitepaper: Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
Benefits of electric vehicles
Transport is now the largest source of emissions in the U.S., accounting for 29% of carbon emissions,1 so the opportunity for businesses and public sector organizations to make a practical contribution to the fight against climate change is now. At the same time, transitioning to electric vehicles unlocks ways to reduce cost, create new value, ensure energy security for vehicle fleets, and enhance your reputation.
Learn more about how EV Enablement can power your transport strategy.
*Centrica research gathered from interviews of more than 1,500 energy decision-makers across 10 countries and seven industry verticals; in conjunction with B2B International Ltd