Combined Heat and Power
Improve operational efficiency, reduce energy bills and add business resilience
The energy landscape is changing. Increased demand, escalating costs and unremitting pressure on the grid mean that businesses need to start looking for an alternative energy source – one that gives you the power to control your own energy.
Combined heat and power (CHP) alternatively known as cogeneration, is designed to do just that. It’s secure, flexible, cost-effective, easy to manage and gives you real-time insight into your individual usage.
What is Combined Heat and Power?
Our CHP solution works by converting gas into both electricity and heat in a single process, right on your own site. It’s one of the most efficient sources of energy production - improving the resilience of your on-site supply, reducing your costs and helping you meet your CO2 emissions targets.
The benefits to your business
- Reduces energy costs by up to 40%
- Reduces energy consumption and emissions
- Provides a stable and resilient energy supply
- Capital payback is in 3-5 years
- Equipment life span of up to 15 years
- Supports your compliance efforts