Despite the challenges presented by COVID-19, the ambition to meet net zero targets and become a more sustainable business have never been stronger. That said, businesses often find themselves with competing objectives, the most common – cost versus sustainability. By taking a new approach to energy, it is possible to eliminate complexity across your organisation, while also allowing carbon reduction and cost savings to go hand-in-hand.
Discover how our proven energy pathway methodology is helping customers manage the challenge of aligning business objectives to an overarching energy strategy. See how we have achieved a 39% reduction in our internal footprint, 80% less CO2 than 10 years ago and obtained a Leadership score of ‘A’ in CDP.
No matter if you have set a target, are in the process of delivering your commitments, or aren’t sure where to begin, join our free webinar to learn how this end to end service approach can help you on your decarbonisation journey.
Date and time: Tuesday 23rd March at 10am
During this webinar, our expert will discuss:
- The importance of aligning business objectives to a holistic energy strategy
- Our achievement and experience towards net zero
- A proven methodology which is helping customers navigate their sustainability journey
- How distributed energy solutions can support or enhance your carbon reduction strategy
- Existing customer case studies
Brendan Marren - Head of Distributed Energy, Ireland