Heat Pumps enable organisations to reduce their carbon emissions and energy spend, but how do you choose between an air, ground, water or waste-source pump? We lay out some of the basics.
Access low-carbon heating solutions that meet your environmental and financial objectives with flexible, cost-effective Heat Pumps.
As one of the UK’s leading business energy solutions partners, we have over 30 years’ experience in designing, financing, deploying, operating and monitoring on-site energy infrastructure. We offer a variety of Heat Pump types (air, ground, water and waste-source) to best suit your specific financial and environmental requirements.
Heat pumps help address climate change pressure by assisting organisations in lowering their carbon footprint. As the UK’s electricity grid continues to decarbonise, how we heat our business and manufacturing facilities will undergo transformation. Conventional heating systems, fuelled by natural gas, are increasing less aligned with a low carbon future.
Benefits for your business
- Replace natural gas with sustainable heat generation for your business and simplify your Scope 1 and 2 reporting
- Implement an efficient heating source with average savings in excess of 40-60% for ground or air source pumps
- Couple heat pumps with renewables such as solar to become carbon neutral or CHP to enhance heat generation
- Switch to a reliable heating system that avoids the need for excessive and time consuming maintenance
- Minimise planning risks, avoid obstacles and reduce project costs with our expert solution design engineering team.
The spring 2021 phase of the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) is now open.
How Heat Pumps work
As a low-or-zero carbon solution, Heat pumps can provide heating from 40°C up to 165°C and do not emit any direct emissions, significantly reducing or replacing an organisation’s need to burn fossil fuels on-site.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Reduce investment risk with our experienced solution design and deployment and range of flexible financing options.
- Access superior delivery using our in-house engineers, specialist project managers and award winning safety program.
- Enable additional value with an integrated solution with other technologies (i.e. CHP, Demand Side Response).
- Expert after-care via remote monitoring and trained workforce for regular, periodic maintenance and inspections.