Learn more about our Solar solution
Watch our video to see why solar should be an integral part of your energy strategy. Utilise a 100% renewable energy source and generate cost-efficient electricity on-site.
Harness the power of the sun and save money on your electricity supply with sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy for your business.
Solar power is a renewable source of energy generation that works by absorbing sunlight and converting it into electricity. Installing solar photovoltaic (PV) panels enables businesses to unlock value from existing assets like their roof, parking lot, or ground space and generate their own efficient energy supply instead of drawing more expensive energy from the grid.
The power that the solar PV panels generate can be used directly onsite, stored for later use to lower energy costs during peak times or, in some cases, fed back into the grid to create an additional revenue stream. This power is 100% sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective – ideal for businesses that want to reduce both energy costs and carbon emissions.
Benefits for your business
- Lower your electricity costs and reduce reliance on grid energy by generating your own electricity onsite.
- Gain budget stability through predictable electricity costs and accurate forecasting of operating expenses.
- Generate revenue by selling excess solar energy to the grid.
- Reduce demand costs by using stored solar energy when charges increase and can be up to half of your bill.
- Improve reliability and resilience by using stored solar energy to provide interrupted power when the grid is down.
Learn how sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy generated by our Solar solution can power your business performance.
How does Solar work?
Download our buyers guide to see how Centrica Business Solutions can help you make Solar and Storage happen for your organisation.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Custom solar solution – we design a system that maximizes the energy production for your specific site.
- Worry-free investment – our warranties and guarantees demonstrate our commitment.
- Experience and track record – we are prepared to help you find the best solar solution for your business.