Learn more about Combined Heat and Power
Watch our video to see how CHP can produce electricity and heating for your business at the same time. Understand how you can drive energy efficiency and benefit from reduced costs and carbon emissions.
Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
Improve your resilience and reduce energy spend with Combined Heat and Power (CHP), also known as cogeneration.
CHP is a highly efficient solution that captures the heat created through the electricity generation process, producing on-site heat and power simultaneously. A flexible and secure source of on-site generation, CHP has a typical payback period of 2-3 years and can cut your energy costs by up to 40%.
As the UK’s leading supplier and operator of Combined Heat and Power units, we have the expertise to design, deploy and maintain high performing units. Making CHP a perfect option for all types of businesses and public sector organisations..
Benefits for your business
- A highly efficient technology, by using waste heat, CHP plants can reach efficiency ratings in excess of 80%.
- Assist with regulations and legislation, from BREEAM assessment to Part L of building regulations.
- Utilise captured heat, on-site for critical operations and processes.
- Lower your electricity costs and reduce reliance on grid energy by generating your own electricity onsite.
- Gain budget stability through predictable electricity costs and accurate forecasting of operating expenses.
Find technical support for BREEAM, NOx and other planning considerations, as well as technical details about our product ranges.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Over 30 years experience as a global pioneer of modern CHP technology.
- Financial options, a range of purchase options available to suit your organisation's goals.
- Experience and track record, with the largest fleet of operation and maintenance technicians in the UK.