CHP operations and maintenance
Maximise energy savings and the longevity of your Combined Heat and Power (CHP) solution with our industry-leading service plans.
Deploying a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) unit on your site is an investment in your organisations competitive advantage and energy resilience. So it is important to partner with a company that ensures the reliability of your on-site energy generation.
Choose a service plan package along with a contract length that best suits you, or if you want to switch from an existing service partner to Centrica Business Solutions, we’ll make the transition as seamless and effortless as possible. Need a bespoke plan? Get in touch and we can help build a plan tailored to your specific needs.
With over 30 years' O&M experience, we will keep your energy estate running optimally.
International service capability
We have the expertise to support your organisation with CHP operation and maintenance across Europe and the UK.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Dedicated account managers serve as your direct point of contact so you can get the best out of our service
- Flexible service agreements give you the level of support you need – with clear and predictable pricing
- Gather and analyse over 200 data points on the performance of your CHP, with advice on improvements
- Clear and comprehensive insight and reports ensure you’re getting the best return on investment
- Combination of knowledge and experience with the highest standard of after care service in the market