Make a sustainable transport future a reality for your organisation. Our integrated package of charging infrastructure, on-site energy and software solutions help you become a more sustainable business.
Business and public sector organisations are increasingly focused on the benefits of electric vehicles (EV). With many of our customers already making EV a reality, the time to unlock the environmental and financial benefits is now.
But there are complex problems to overcome; from having to deal with multiple vendors, to increased on-site power requirements, to the need for trusted driver apps.
EV Enablement from Centrica Business Solutions brings together our global expertise and technology to deliver an end-to-end solution to help organisations make the transition faster, simpler and more cost effective. EV Enablement provides a solution for return-to-base fleet, at work charging and services at public sites, helping them make a practical contribution to reducing carbon emission.
Source: Centrica Business Solutions research, statistics based on a ten country survey of more than 1,500 energy decision-makers in large organisations
What is EV Enablement?
EV Enablement solves the complex problems organisations face when implementing electric vehicles.
Single supplier for EV transition
- Strategic assistance for fleets, at-work charging, public spaces and car parks
- Simplified access to all components required for EV installation and management
- Modular package design that adapts to your unique site requirements
- Life-cycle infrastructure support; from charger procurement and on-site energy to optimisation services
End-to-end managed service
- Integrated strategy including project scope, design, installation, operation and maintenance
- Financing for additional energy infrastructure to meet updated power requirements
- Driver app and charge point utilisation software to ensure visibility of charge points
- Ongoing operational support, including call centre and in-app functionality
Energy estate integration
- Optimise grid supply with renewable on-site generation and battery storage
- Enhance sustainability and cost savings with device level Energy Insight sensors
- Generate revenue and unlock flexible energy value with Demand Side Response
EV Enablement is supported by our expert teams who work with your organisation to define and implement a plan of action that maximises value and delivers on your sustainability ambitions.
Learn more about how EV Enablement can power your transport strategy.
Benefits of electric vehicles
Transport is now the largest source of emissions in the UK; accounting for 26% of carbon emissions; so the opportunity to make a practical contribution to the fight against climate change for business and public sector organisations is now. At the same time, transitioning to electric vehicles unlock ways to reduce cost, create new value and enhance your reputation.