To survive in today’s world of digital transformation, increased competition and the focus on climate change, businesses need to be both economically and environmentally sustainable. Operational excellence and cost management are an important focus for all, but digitalization is also driving the need to protect business systems and precious information resources.
Together, these forces are putting businesses under pressure to find new ways to grow, be more energy efficient, improve operational resiliency and limit their impact on the environment.
In response to these challenges, distributed energy solutions are increasingly being seen as an answer. Driven by technology advances and increased flexibility of choice, organizations large and small are managing risks and maximizing opportunities by forging partnerships with energy providers that have the capability to deliver localized energy solutions.
of businesses agree they need technology and better operational practices to maximize efficiency.1
of businesses say that resilience to power interruptions is becoming more important as they digitalize.1
of businesses agree demonstrating a low carbon footprint will be essential to their brand by 2025.1
What does it take to become a more sustainable, future-focused organization? Our report explains.
Tackling your business challenges
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Reduced carbon footprint by deploying technologies and services that identify inefficiencies and reduce waste
- Increased profits by better managing energy requirements and creating competitive advantage for your business
- Minimize risks by identifying energy-related business and environmental challenges as early as possible
- Wide range of zero-CAPEX options enable our customers to implement advanced energy solutions without capital
- Optimize performance and up-time with our range of solution operation and maintenance packages
- Extensive heritage and experience with solutions in place across 34 countries
Customer sites support by our solutions globally.
Total assets being optimized, supporting local grids.
Volume of renewable power generation under contract.