To survive in today’s world of digital transformation, increased competition and the focus on climate change, organizations need to be both economically and environmentally sustainable. Operational excellence and cost management are an important focus for all, but digitalization is also driving the need to protect business systems and precious information resources.
Together, these forces are putting organizations under pressure to find new ways to grow, be more energy efficient, improve operational resilience and limit their impact on the environment.
In response to these challenges, integrated energy solutions are increasingly being seen as an answer. Driven by technology advances and increased flexibility of choice, organizations large and small are managing risks and maximizing opportunities by forging partnerships with energy providers that have the capability to deliver localized energy solutions.
of sustainable business leaders use energy-efficient technologies to develop new revenue streams1
as many respondents say that disruption is a top business risk as in 2017 (50% compared to 25%)1
‘Operating a sustainable business model’ named a top 3 priority for organizations we surveyed1
Learn what sustainable business leaders are doing to balance the demands of profit and planet – and the steps you can take now.
Tackling your business challenges
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Reduce carbon footprint by deploying technologies and services that identify inefficiencies and reduce waste
- Increase profits by better managing energy requirements and creating competitive advantage for your organization
- Minimize risks by identifying energy-related business and environmental challenges as early as possible
- Optimize performance and up-time with our range of energy solution operation and maintenance packages
- Wide range of zero-CAPEX options enable our customers to implement advanced energy solutions without capital
- Extensive heritage and experience with energy solutions in place across 34 countries
Customers serviced with energy-efficient solutions in the U.S.
Total assets being optimized, supporting local grids
GWh of clean energy generated by our solar PV installations in the U.S.