Learn how public sector and commercial solar battery storage helps your organization by increasing the advantages of solar energy.
Watch our video to see how solar PV and battery storage creates more opportunity for you to use solar energy – beyond powering operations with solar energy during the day – to maximize the value of your energy infrastructure.
Public Sector and Commercial Solar Battery Storage
Generate and store sustainable energy for energy cost control, demand charge management, and time-of-use cost-shifting with our professionally designed and engineered public sector and commercial solar battery storage systems.
Integrating a solar photovoltaic (PV) system with battery storage for solar is an attractive way to enhance the value of on-site generated solar energy, become more sustainable, and support the transition to a more sustainable energy grid. By pairing solar PV and battery storage, organizations can store excess generated solar energy, which opens up new opportunities to utilize existing infrastructure like their roof, ground space, or parking lot to facilitate further energy bill savings – and even generate revenue in energy markets.
Solar PV and battery storage systems – designed and installed by solar energy companies like Centrica Business Solutions – offer a comprehensive way to tackle both the energy and demand components of your electricity bill. We design and engineer high-quality public sector and commercial solar battery storage solutions that enable you to charge your batteries with solar energy and utilize the stored energy during peak price periods – generating cost savings through peak shaving to support demand charge management, as well as time-of-use cost-shifting to reduce energy charges. In addition, with our expert Demand Response services, we can help you place and maximize your battery assets in energy markets and earn revenue for supporting grid stability.
Benefits of solar battery storage
- Lower your kWh energy costs and reduce your consumption from the grid by generating your own renewable electricity on-site.
- Reduce your kW demand charges by storing renewable energy in batteries and using it at grid peak price times – when charges can be up to half of your energy bill.
- Reduce your carbon footprint, meet sustainability goals, and strengthen environmental and corporate social responsibility credentials by offsetting grid consumption with renewable energy.
- Free up cash flow to reinvest into your organization or support local goals.
- Gain budget stability through predictable electricity costs and accurate forecasting of operating expenses.
- Generate revenue by selling excess renewable energy to the grid through programs like net metering – or by placing batteries in Demand Response markets.
- Monetize existing infrastructure by transforming your roof, ground space, or parking lot into a source of on-site renewable energy generation.
Solar and storage pairing rates are expected to grow from 5% in 2019 to more than 25% in 2025
Leverage limited-time incentives to maximize your investment, lower your upfront costs, boost ROI, and even generate revenue.
Discover how installing public sector and commercial solar battery storage can power your sustainable growth.
How solar PV and battery storage works
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Unparalleled expertise – demonstrated through our 20 years of global experience, local teams, expert project management, professional engineering and design, and flexible financing.
- Custom solution – every installation is custom-designed to the specific site to maximize value and ROI.
- State-of-the-art technology – we use the highest-quality equipment including Energy Storage System (ESS) technology and Tier 1 solar PV components.
- Industry-leading warranties and guarantees – our 10-year workmanship warranties and production guarantees for solar PV components, with performance guarantees for battery storage components, ensure a worry-free investment.
- Dedicated customer care – our operations and maintenance services deliver sustainable performance and protect your system in the long-term.
- Fully-managed demand response (DR) – our DR services simplify inherent market complexity and identify the most revenue-generating opportunities for your batteries.