Learn how Solar and Storage can help your business
Watch our video and see why Solar and Storage must be part of your energy strategy. Utilize a 100% renewable energy source and generate cost-efficient electricity on-site.
Solar and Storage
Decrease reliance on grid energy, reduce operating expenses, and operate in a more sustainable way with Solar and Storage.
Solar power is a renewable source of energy generation that works by absorbing sunlight and converting it into electricity. Installing solar photovoltaic (PV) panels enables businesses to unlock value from existing assets like their roof, parking lot, or ground space and generate their own efficient energy supply instead of drawing more expensive energy from the grid.
The power that the solar PV panels generate can be used directly onsite, stored for later use to lower energy costs during peak times or, in some cases, fed back into the grid to create an additional revenue stream. This power is 100% sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective – ideal for businesses that want to reduce both energy costs and carbon emissions.
Benefits for your business
- Lower your electricity costs by reducing your organization’s electricity consumption from the grid.
- Reduce your reliance on the grid by generating your own electricity on-site, regardless of the weather conditions.
- Gain budget stability through predictable electricity costs and accurate forecasting of operating expenses.
- Generate revenue by selling excess solar energy to the grid through programs like net metering.
- Reduce demand costs by using stored solar energy when charges increase and can be up to half of your bill.
Download our buyers guide to see how Centrica Business Solutions can help you make Solar and Storage happen for your organization.
How does Solar and Storage work?
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Custom solar solution – we design a system that maximizes the energy production for your specific site.
- Worry-free investment – our industry-leading 10-year warranties and guarantees demonstrate our commitment.
- Experience and track record – we are prepared to help you find the best solar solution for your business.