Combined Heat and Power
Improve operational efficiency, reduce energy bills and add business resilience
The energy landscape is changing. Increased demand, escalating costs and unremitting pressure on the grid mean that businesses need to start looking for an alternative energy source – one that gives you the power to control your own energy.
Combined heat and power (CHP) alternatively known as cogeneration, is designed to do just that. It’s secure, flexible, cost-effective, easy to manage and gives you real-time insight into your individual usage.
What is Combined Heat and Power?
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) is a highly intelligent and efficient process that captures and utilises the heat that is created through the electricity generation process. By generating heat and power simultaneously. As a commercial energy solution, Combined Heat and Power benefits all types of businesses. Through our ENER-G CHP solution you can cut your sites energy down by up to 25%.
Our ENER-G CHP solution works by efficiently and effectively converting gas into both electricity and heat in a single process, at on your own site. This then improves the resilience of your on-site energy supply, reduces your costs and helps lower your CO2 emissions.
The benefits for your business
- Reduces energy costs by up to 40%
- Reduces energy consumption and emissions
- Provides a stable and resilient energy supply
- Capital payback is in 3-5 years
- Equipment life span of up to 15 years
- Supports your compliance efforts
- A variety of financing options available
- Peace of mind with fully comprehensive operation and maintenance services