Learn more about how we help you realise your Energy Pathway
Watch our video to see how Centrica Business Solutions delivers for our customers by helping organisations take advantage of new technologies, new ideas and new ways of thinking.
Energy as a Service (EaaS)
Unlock advanced energy savings, our managed portfolio solution brings together grid supply, on-site energy solutions and optimisation services.
Energy as a Service (EaaS) brings together our market expertise, supply capabilities, distributed energy technology, energy optimisation and financing services into a single package focussed on energy performance savings for your organisation.
Your dedicated account manager will work with you to effectively manage commercial risk, deliver guaranteed savings and future-proof your estate with a long-term strategy of infrastructure and performance programmes, all for a simple p/kWh rate. And like your business, EaaS isn’t a static, fixed solution; but evolves with your business over time.
Benefits for your business
- Streamline procurement with energy supply and distributed energy solutions provided in a single bill.
- Optimise your energy portfolio with expert design, installation, account management and technology selection.
- Transfer operational risk to Centrica Business Solutions with performance and availability guarantees.
- Enhance operational resilience with a suite of distributed energy solutions that complement existing infrastructure.
- Access the latest technology to future-proof your energy solutions portfolio and infrastructure.
- Tackle carbon emissions and ensure your commitments are effectively managed in line with efficiency goals.
1 - Distributed Energy Future Trends Report, Centrica Business Solutions, 2019
We are making practical, long-term, energy savings simpler for large energy users.
How Energy as a Service works
A portfolio of expert support and insight, solutions and services that meet your energy usage and spend reduction goals.
Why Centrica Business Solutions?
- Dedicated Account Manager ensures your long-term strategy is met using in-house design and construction teams.
- Use our expertise to create bespoke product combinations to support your specific business objectives.
- Access competitive electricity and gas supply agreements and energy risk management strategies.
- Implement our suite of technologies including energy insights and analytics, optimisation and on-site generation.
- Future-proof your solution portfolio by leveraging insights from our start-up investment and technology teams.
- Our award-winning Health and Safety team keep employees, visitors and the wider community secure.